It just needs a home with a special place it will fit and can be used well. It's a great red color and offers a lot of storage. The two side doors on the buffet open and there is a shelf inside, as well as a drawer.
I paid $325. for both pieces, a steal of a deal! The things you see sitting on it in these pictures are the only usage it has had, therefore I am asking the same as I paid for it though it's slightly negotiable. Give me a call, send me an email or leave me a comment if you're interested. I'll be listing it on KSL classifieds by Monday.
p.s. if you know someone that might be interested, please pass on the word and tell them to visit my blog to see the photos. Thanks!
~sandee.
3 comments:
Were you ever able to sell this?!
Nope, not through the blog at aleast.. but right before I was going to list it on KSL I started to have second thoughts... LOL I moved it to a new spot in the house and my friend gave me another fun idea for possible use, so it's here to stay for now.
I'm actually happy for you. This looks like something that should be in your house. I'm glad you've found a place for it. :)
Post a Comment