Thursday, February 19, 2009

{be gritty.. be inspired... follow this blog}

C'mon, add yourself as a follower of this gritty little blog - you know you want too... it's right over there at the top of the sidebar! 

.. And leave some comments people... it's so much more fun to hear your input and ideas too. 

~sandee.

3 comments:

Kara said...

I love that the two best people in the world are already your followers. You have the ideas, and it's totally inspired me. Love it. You need to get that picture from target of the solar system for that cute room. It would look so good. If that is what your aiming for.

rochelle said...

I am loving what you are doing for your boys' room. I can't wait to see the finished product. Where did you find the tins that their books are in?

Wendi said...

Okay, I'm now a follower. So, come follow my Enjoy the Journey blog--it's all the way down on the bottom of my sidebar. Thanks! :)