Thursday, February 12, 2009

{a most lovely sight}

Yesterday I woke up to wintery blizzard out, after getting all the kids off to school I had to quickly make two lunches, then get ready to go. I had signed up to be a driver for my daughter's field trip. While bathing in the tub I noticed some movement outside the blinds when I peeked out I saw {a most lovely sight}... the tree just outside the window was literally filled with little baby birds. It took my breath away - I wished so much at that very moment that I could've captured what I was seeing in a photo, but instead I was in a hurry, soaking wet & naked.. Had I been so lucky to take a picture, I surely would've framed it.~ I'm keeping my eye out for the little birdies to come back...  



{this is the tree they visited, only there wasn't as much snow.. just a thin line upon the branches and at least a dozen baby birds scattered through out}.

~sandee.

No comments: