Saturday, February 7, 2009

{update: moving boys to a different room}

Okay.. the orange paint is finally finished!!! It took longer than I'd hoped because we had so many other things going on this week and I needed my man to help me tape off the line for the navy stripe along the top of the wall. I can't wait to post pictures of it, but I want to wait until I finish painting the top of the wall/ceiling navy and get a few things moved into place. I'm sure there will be numerous updates because I won't be able to acquire everything I want for their room all at once. Speaking of everything I want for their room... I found some more rooms of inspiration through one of my favorite catalogs Land of Nod. Notice the orange & blue together throughout, LoVe it! I'm really liking this solar system bedding a lot... I'm thinking it would possibly be a better choice for the boys, it doesn't seem as juvenile as the one I first saw at Company Kids, although it's really cute & would work too.




Aren't these pieces of vintage wall art so nostalgic and gritty to say the least.. I'm pretty sure I might have incorporate these into the decor of the room.-


1 comment:

Wendi said...

I enjoyed talking to you at the VT'ing conference and at church today. And I'm excited to see some of these projects you're working on in person! :) Those cRaZy boys of yours are going to LOVE their new and improved room! :)