I found another thrifty - chic piece of furniture at another great place while searching the KSL classifieds. I've actually found quite a few pieces I was looking for here, {pieces for one of my daughter's rooms and the boy's room that I'm working on right now}. This red hutch was such a good deal that I just couldn't pass it up, but I've been playing musical furniture trying to decide what spot to put it in... it's been in three different places already and now it's by the front door, I think I might leave it here, but ya never know at the rate I move furniture around!
-Obviously it still hasn't taken on full residency or purpose in this spot yet, hence the lack of decor on it, maybe I'll do an update once it all comes together.
~Sandee.
1 comment:
I love your new finds....I need to come see what you've done with your house.
Post a Comment