Wednesday, March 11, 2009

{this gritty house...}



~makes my heart skip a beat...

{the only drawback is that it could use a bigger front porch, but all in all... it's setting and exterior has me doing cartwheels!!!}

4 comments:

Kim said...

Is this a home that you actually saw and took a picture of? Or is it from a magazine.....I love it...but with a porch I would move in tomorrow.

Wendi said...

Yeah, answer Kim's question for me too! It IS a neat looking house. :)

Sandee said...

Oh no... I WISH I'd ACTUALLY seen it and took a picture of it, and like Kim.. if it had a bigger porch I too would be makin' an offer for them to move out! Ha ha... j/k

I found it on the internet.~

Stori said...

It's mountain cottage perfection! I think I'm in love. I am for sure in love with your new blog. It's darling.