Friday, February 13, 2009

{so, so excited for Valentines Day!}

I can hardly wait for tomorrow... Don't you just love Valentines Day? A day dedicated specifically towards expressing your LoVe for the ones you dearly heart!!! I don't know about you... but I get all gritty about traditions & I'm always looking for more fun and cute ideas of things to make a celebration more exciting, magical, memorable, etc... this year I've found a few more to make our Valentines Day extra special!~ 



"Hoo" wouldn't love these little owl paper plates I picked up at Target to serve this super yummy heart-y breakfast on in the morning! {breakfast idea came from the Feb. issue of Martha Stewart Living}.




{images via Bakerella}

I'm so, so excited to make these new mouthwatering treats I found over at the famous Bakerella for our after dinner desserts too!!! 


... and I'll probably even try a few of these kisses with my one & only true LoVe... should make for a perfect ending to a very heart-ful Valentines Day...

From my house to yours, Happy Valentines Day too!!!

~sandee.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

My brother's girlfriend found your blog through mine and she's so excited to try out the red velvet sandwich cookie recipe. She left TWO comments about it on my Every Day is a New Beginning blog. :)Thanks for sharing. Happy Valentine's Day! :)

She also thought your photography skills in the previous post were awesome--and she's the one that commented about your silver pumpkins too. We're all very impressed with your creativity. :)