Saturday, February 14, 2009

{free backgrounds anyone???}

I'm totally and completely hooked on Aqua Poppy Designs free blog backgrounds!!! Finally, another option other than Cutest Blog on the Block, that lets you add the same way.. that is, without loosing any of your page elements and not having to edit any html. Don't get me wrong, I still heart Cutest Blog on the Block too, it's just fun to have some other options at hand with a different flare of style, ya know!!! 

I've been on the lookout for quite a while now and was so happy when I linked from my neighbors blog to her sister-in-laws blog who had left a comment about my {all things gritty} blog. She had a blog-o-licious background from none other than Aqua Poppy Designs. Of course I clicked right on over, ever so hoping that it would lead to another "free background" source.. since I was SO in love with hers AND more importantly that you'd be able to easily add them, etc...  Don't waste another minute.. check it out now, you'll be hooked too! 

Looking forward to seeing all your blog-o-licious facelifts in the near future.~

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Cute template! :)

Wendi said...

I changed my template to one of these on my entertainment blog and I love it! Thanks for the tip. :)