Thursday, February 4, 2010

{somethin' just didn't seem right.. and the winners are...}

i was just lookin' over the new lowered prices of all the yummy yarn goodies.. when suddenly, somethin' just didn't seem right... so i decided to sweeten the deal even more!!!

ya know that special deal i offer.. the buy 3 get the 4th half off! i figured 4 is {in most cases} more than the average person will buy at one time.. so here ya go:

buy 
2 
get the 
3rd 
half off!

Hip-Hip-Hooray!

the give away contest i held to see who could leave the first 3 comments for a FREE year 'round skinny headband filled up fast! How exciting. 

*the winners are: darlene, kim & dave... i mean, liberty! hee hee hee {you'll have to read through the comments to catch up on the "dave said" story. funny, funny...}

6 Comments

Close this window Jump to comment form


Blogger Jeff and Darlene said...
oh oh meee. I like avocado green, I think so many to choose from.  I want to buy so many I hope one day I can.
February 2, 2010 11:16 PM
Delete


Blogger Kim said...
yessssssssssssssssssss I am second! I am thinking I need cream or grey....you pick! You know me sometimes better than i know myself :)
February 2, 2010 11:44 PM
Delete
Blogger dave said...
I want one, I want one!!! I think I would like a skinny white one! Love the purple, but I can't think of anything, :o!...no wait, yes I have a cute new white shirt similar to the one you have on in the pic...so I'll take a skinny purple and a skinny white one! I so love them :) :) And...I want a 2 strand flower headband also. *Will let you know what color(s) but am thinkin that I really like the one you have on in the pic (black n' white) Liberty~
February 3, 2010 1:13 AM
Delete
Blogger dave said...
P.s. I had to use my son's gmail address to leave the comment, as I don't have one ..lol So that is why it say's "Dave said" I used a fake name for my son's gmail ..lol :)
February 3, 2010 1:17 AM
Delete


Blogger Sandee said...
I'm still gigglin' about "dave said..." when I first started reading through that first comment from you and I was like... Whooaaa, is this for real??? I must have some cross-dresser in love with my headbands... who knew? LOL Glad to find out it was really you Liberty!
February 3, 2010 11:50 AM
Delete
Blogger dave said...
LOL! I had completely forgot that when we made that email address for him (for facebook) we had put a fake name...after I posted the comment, I was like "who is Dave??" ~hahaha! I had to call Mike & ask him...he's like "duh!" ~~LOLOL Liberty~
February 3, 2010 3:03 PM 
*winners, i'll be contacting you via email to finalize your color, etc..  thanks for making my first give away so much fun, i can't wait to make your headbands and get them to you!

No comments: