Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{i've given it some thought... and the first three..}

so. i've given it some thought... i know how happy i am when i find something i want-love-can't live without... and the price makes me just about as giddy as the actual "thing" whatever it is. 

this made me decide to re-evaluate my prices, and with a little tweaking here and there... this is what i came up with.

my new pricing: {which i'll be updating down my sidebar as well}

  • *Frilly-Dilly* Flower Headband/Ear Warmer WAS $17.50 NOW $15.00
  • *Large* Layered Flower Headband/Ear Warmer WAS $16.00 NOW $15.00
  • *Small* Layered Flower Headband/Ear Warmer WAS $15.00 NOW $13.50
  • *Single Lace* Flower Headband/Ear Warmer WAS $15.00 NOW $13.50
  • *2 & 3 Strand* Headbands WAS $9.50 NOW $8.50
  • *Year 'Round Skinny* Headband stays the same $12.50
  • *Corsage Flower* Bracelet WAS $12.00 NOW $10.00

for shipping/handling i charge a flat fee of:
  • $6.00
  • if your local you can waive the shipping/handling fee by picking up your order. 
i send invoices & accept payment via Paypal
  •  if your local, i don't mind accepting cash or check.

i will still be offering this deal:

*Buy 3 of any kind... 
headbands 
and/or 
corsage bracelets 
{all the same type or a mix} 
and get 
the 4th one 1/2 off!
  
i hope the change in prices makes you as excited as it does me... like i said, i just love a good deal! For those of you who already ordered yummy yarn goodies at the previous prices, a great big thank you from me to you for supporting me and my business... i really appreciate it! 

and just when you thought it couldn't get any better...

 the first 3 people 

comment on this post
your favorite gritty color,
and email address

FREE 
year 'round 
*skinny* 
headband!!!

{if you're not local, shipping/handling will still apply}

Gritty Color List:
  • blackest black
  • snowy white
  • cherry red
  • kelly green
  • sunny yellow
  • oh so pink
  • speckle brown
  • burnt autumn orange
  • grape-a-licious purple
  • lime green
  • ballet pink
  • everything's better with cream
  • avocado green
  • just as good dark charcoal grey
  • sunkist orange

7 comments:

Jeff and Darlene said...

oh oh meee. I like avocado green, I think so many to choose from. darlenetaylor07@gmail.com I want to buy so many I hope one day I can.

Kim said...

yessssssssssssssssssss
I am second!
I am thinking I need cream or grey....you pick! You know me sometimes better than i know myself :)
kimbgarner@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I want one, I want one!!! I think I would like a skinny white one!
Love the purple, but I can't think of anything, :o!...no wait, yes I have a cute new white shirt similar to the one you have on in the pic...so I'll take a skinny purple and a skinny white one! I so love them :) :)
And...I want a 2 strand flower headband also. *Will let you know what color(s) but am thinkin that I really like the one you have on in the pic (black n' white)

Liberty~

Anonymous said...

P.s. I had to use my son's gmail address to leave the comment, as I don't have one ..lol
So that is why it say's "Dave said" I used a fake name for Caiden's gmail ..lol :)

Sandee said...

I'm still gigglin' about "dave said..." when I first started reading through that first comment from you and I was like... Whooaaa, is this for real??? I must have some cross-dresser in love with my headbands... who knew? LOL

Glad to find out it was really you Liberty!

Anonymous said...

LOL! I had completely forgot that when we made that email address for him (for facebook) we had put a fake name...after I posted the comment, I was like "who is Dave??" ~hahaha!
I had to call Mike & ask him...he's like "duh!" ~~LOLOL

Liberty~

Mandie said...

OOOH I didn't see the contest! Congrats winners! I can't wait to order some new ones!!!