{I'm way annoyed... I just upgraded to the newer version of posting through blogger and I HATE it. Arrrggghhhh! It's giving me all sorts of headaches... can't move the pictures where I want them, can't type in between pictures.. only at the very top or bottom, cant, cant, cant.. Is anyone else frustrated with it too? Just wondering-}
Okay now that I've vented, I feel a little bit better.. but only a little. So, how do you like it so far??? I know I said I was going to take pictures a few weeks ago of the new things I had found for the boys room at Ikea but life happened and here we are. Sorry it took so long.--- I'm still looking for some storage solutions and would love to find some old lockers, the walls are obviously bare and I haven't decided what all is going to accompany them, I'm going to paint their desk a different color, probably white or green like their sheets {haven't decided yet}, the cord on the space orbit light still needs to be attached and ran down the corner of the wall and most likely painted the wall color to blend since I hate cords, and amongst other finishing touches they still need some floor length curtains on the window, but this is it for now and I'm likin' it!
Added Ikea items are: ceiling light fixture, corner orbit projecting light, little martian night lights in window seal, abstract polka dot duvet covers + pillow cases and alien green fitted sheets and big square pillows. Saturday while at Walmart I came across the most perfectly matching orange colored round pillow/throw set on clearance for.. are you ready??? $3.99! Woot!!! They were actually marked down to $7.99 on the sticker which I thought was still worth the buy and then at the register they rang up as three-freakin-ninety-nine!!! I almost jumped for joy and did the moonwalk, but instead I contained my emotions 'til I got them in their room and then I added some screams and squeals too! Isn't the round pillow cute with the dots on the duvet, say YES!
Oh and the gritty little haunted house plug-in is from Bath & Body and guess what??? It doesn't just light up... it FLICKERS!!!!!!!! Doesn't get much better than that, I tell ya! Now run out and get yourself one, or two.. or three... hee hee hee I know I'm going back for more!
4 comments:
The new version of blogger lets you upload all the photos at once and then you can place them one at a time by clicking on the insert pic button and putting it right were you want it instead of all pics going to the top and then having to move them. Also make sure that your pop up blocker is turned off because there should be a little thing that comes up when you select the pic within the post that lets you move it right, left, center and make it bigger or smaller.
p.s. Love the room and I love IKEA!
Thanks Amy, I'm kinda getting the hang of it now. DUH- I was just trying to do things the way I used to with the old version instead of how the new version is designed to work. I guess I like to make things harder than they really are. LOL Thanks for all the tips though.
I especially love the corner projecting light. How fun! :)
P.S. I didn't even know there was a new version of Blogger.
new version of blogger??? must get a tutorial from my friend whose has blogged a ton today :)
I am going directly to B&BW tomorrow morning......for the haunted house.
And the boys room is fab...love it!
Post a Comment