Saturday, September 26, 2009

[the reveal: heart shirt makeover}

Sorry. I didn't mean to drag out the reveal of the "Thrift Store Heart Shirt Makeover" quite that long... but it's been a very busy week. My oldest boys {twins} turned the big double digits on Thursday 10! We basically had two full days of festivities between family and friends parties!!!

Anyhoo- here it is: 



Front



Back



I sewed on hearts in accompanying material and thread color to cover those "who knows what they were" stains. I'm kinda glad it had the stains though, cuz now I like it even better! I like the little handmade touch it gives it.-

When thinking about what I would wear with it, I remembered this necklace that I made last Fall, it couldn't be a better match! I love it when things come together like that...



4 comments:

Wendi said...

Really cute, Sandee. Impressive! :)

Kim said...

Perfect match! Love the hand sewn hearts...you can pay moolah at expensive stores for hand sewn items!
Love it...

rochelle said...

very cute!!! I can't wait to see you wear it.

Unknown said...

Um, hello Miss Creative Genius.