Tuesday, September 22, 2009

{last weeks thrift store finds}






My kitchen/dining/family room area is undergoing plans for a makeover... Wall color and all.. now this doesn't mean that I'll be throwing out the old and getting all new. The fun comes with timeless, vintage pieces and making as much of what you already have somehow work. These three pieces will be finding their way into the newly made-over space. I L.O.V.E. the vintage blue/turquoise tones which I will be incorporating in with my already red kitchen cabinets and adding a lot more white! I can't wait... but I'm still trying to pull together all my ideas. 

Is it just me... or does everybody have a "thing" for old muffin tins? 

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I love the new picture at the top of your blog. LOVE Fall! And the fan and jar are really cool. The muffin tin is cool too, but I guess I'm missing the magic on that one. :)

Kim said...

Oh my that fan is G-R-I-T-T-Y! And I love muffin tins to put little embellies in.....and the jar!
The jar!
great idea for the chalk....love the chalkboard btw....