Okay.. so my husband who I've trained to have an eye for {all things gritty} said that he thinks I should offer the wide layered flower headband/ear warmer with a smaller layered flower option for those with shorter hair or who just prefer it that way, {I think that means he prefers it that way.. anyhoo} and actually I already had someone with shorter hair ask that I make hers that way and I'm totally fine with that.
{this is the bigger flower option}
So with the smaller flower it will sell for $15.00 each {instead of $16.00} and still $14.00 each when you buy 2 or more!!!
*Stay tuned for photos of one with the smaller layered flower & a corsage bracelet!!!
**Oh and one more thing, if you want your headband and/or bracelets to be made with more than one color of yarn be sure to let me know. For example: You could do the band color 1 and then on the layered flower you could use another color and layer with color 1! Oh the possibilities of warm flower fuzzies.~
No comments:
Post a Comment