I think my visit to Gardner Village for Mom's birthday did it for me, ya know.. Witch Hazel gave me that last little push with the broom stick I needed to FINALLY come home and spookify the house with pumpkins -n- witches -n- ghosts.. Oh my!
*I know you're probably asking yourself & I would be too: Why does she have a red hutch up against a slightly different colored red wall??? Answer: The red wall is going to be a new color in the near future, I just haven't decided exactly what color yet.. therefore you get the red hutch up against the slightly different colored red wall for now.~
I wanna go trick-or-treating at a place just like this picture.. in fact, I wanna live in that place.~ LOVE IT!
Happy
Halloween
from
ME
to
YOU
5 comments:
You certainly know how to decorate! :) Yay for Fall!
I just want to come cuddle up on your couch and look around! It sure is inspiring!!!! Love the owl on your chalkboard...did you draw it????? So cute!
Yes, I drew the the owl on the limb with the moon and stars, Marcus drew the cob web with the dangling spider!
Golly! you have SOOOOOOOOOOOO many cute fall decorations woman! GEEESH! It makes my house look bare and boring and drab! Your house is always so much fun for each holiday. So festive and cozy and cute. LOVE IT. Cant wait for our halloween party at grandmas house! call when you get back from va-ca and we will plan!
can i come over? I really would love to see everything in person! I bet you love to just sit on your couch with a warm blanket, the fire one and a cup of hot chocolate! yum! It all looks so cozy and festive! As always, your home is darling!
Post a Comment